Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated by for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Sarah Lillian her blog:
http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/
Is my absolute favorite and if you're reading this please check her out :)


One of my duties as a nominee is to give you 7 facts about me so here ya go :
  1. I'm so obsessed with my cat (Fat Louie) it's unhealthy. Like hes my bestfriend and I'd go to prison for him if I was ever in such situation. (like I said.. unhealthy)
  2. I've never had a burger from a fast food restaurant.
  3. I spend 90% of the day wishing I lived in the roaring 20's
  4. I make a wicked homemade tomato soup
  5. I love driving, whenever I had a long day or I'm stressed I just drive to the local beach and it calms me down.
  6. I'm obsessed with Boston and I would love nothing more then to move there eventually!
  7. If you ever want to see me extremely uncomfortable, make me hold a baby bc I have no idea what to do with them. It's so awkward to witness.
I'm also supposed to tag blogs that I like but unfortunately i'm very new to blogging and don't realy know any... but.. I WILL come back to this and tag blogs I like :)
Love Lauren

1 comments:

  1. Awh you are so sweet, you deserve the award! And we should on a nice scenic drive soon! xo

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author