top 20 songs

So my iPod is (was) outrageously unorganized.
 So I decided to go through and update all my songs by artist/song . Turns out this was a much bigger project than I anticipated it to be because I had a woping 42 hundred songs (yikes!).
Yeah, so I'm a music hoarder big time. 
I took the brave step and cleared everything for my music library and start over. I'm now down to 2000 songs, go me!

So hear are the top 20 songs I could not live without:
  1. Bob Dylan- Tambourine Man
  2. The Eagles- Hotel California
  3. Vance Joy- Riptide
  4. Mumford and sons- Awake my Soul
  5. Eric Clapton- Layla
  6. Tom Petty- I wont back down
  7. Coldplay- Magic
  8. John Mayer- Something like Olivia
  9. Fleetwood Mac- Dreams
  10. Have you ever seen the Rain- Creedence Clearwater
  11. Billy Joel- Piano Man
  12. The Bahamas- Lover of the light
  13. Edward sharp and the magnetic heroes- Home
  14. Oasis- Wonderwall
  15. Billy Joel- Vienna
  16. Brother Down- Sam Roberts
  17. 3AM- Matchbox Twenty
  18. Trouble- Halsey
  19. Mr.Jones- Counting Crows
  20. Do what you want with my body- Lady Gaga (Guilty pleasure)
It was very hard for me to narrow down just 20 songs but these are top picks no doubt!

That's All for now folks,

-Love, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Your top 20 is missing some One Direction and Hunter Hayes xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author