top 8 best covers

  1. XO - John Mayer 

    Well this hunk had it coming. I crown John Mayer the king of covers. from free fallin', call me the breeze and now xo! Bravo Mr. Mayer Bravo!

    Addicted to Love- Skylar Grey

     Well this lovely lady  took a song that I could not stand and made it more than bearable and I think it's so cool when an artist can do that.

    I'm gonna be  (500 miles)-  Sleeping at last

    So this cover is almost unrecognizable  in this incredible cover.  I have nothing more to  say other than wow!

    Swinging Party- Lorde

    I could praise Lorde till the end of time  so naturally her cover of  swinging party  made my top 8.

    Landslide -Antony

    I really like  his unusual  voice to the melody of this song. It's a  beautiful blend. Also Leighton Meester does a wonderful job covering this song!

    Do I wanna  Know -  Hoizier

    Honestly how con a voice be that perfect? how can a song be that perfect?

    Dancing on my own - Kings of leon

    This is a band that believe can do no wrong with there weirdness, this cover is perfect.

    Hold on we're going home- Arctic Monkeys

    I just think they are super cool. And when a rock band covers and R&B  song and kills it how can you not add them to a best covers list??? you can't!


    Anyways I hope if you haven't already heard any of these you take some time to listen because they are all fantastic!

    -Love Lauren  


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Flickr Photostream

    Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author