April

SO, Happy Spring to all you lovely people. I did this last month and I've decided it's going to be a monthly thing. Just an update on my lifestyle and what I hope to do over the month!

 FASHION

Still trying to give the Emma Stone vibes.  Unfortunately in Atlantic Canada this year, the snow is never ending . So sweater weather is very much alive and thriving.  For $4.99 I picked up the snugliest sweater (shown in picture) at the local thrift store! Along with a new fringe which I've wanted for a few months and finally bit the bullet!

HEALTH
Still working out / Still dancing and loving every minute of it. Starting to see a wee bit of muscle tone so gotta keeper goin'!
LOVE
Carter his home in 10 DAYS (for the whole summer)!!! Simply cannot wait to wrap my arms around the dude.
FOOD
I picked up a tiny George Foreman grill for my palace. I have full intentions of learning a bad ass salmon recipe to make this purchase useful! (btw I'm still killing my homemade tomato soup from last month)
TOP 5 WANTS!

1. Lots and Lots of indoor plants
2. Ikeas STRANDKRYPA Duvet cover
3. More time to read
4. To learn more quick/easy/cheap recipes
5. pick myself up the newest edition of KinFolk 

That's All I got for now folks!
-Love Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author