Sing that love song!

CONFESSION: I'm guilty of being a hopeless hopeless romantic. I pretty much survive off of love stories and movies and you all know I love a good tune! 

So here are a few of my favorite love songs! The happy and the sad!

Happy love songs :

Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton 
Are you gonna kiss me or not- Thompson Square (I prefer Julia Sheers Version)
Best of my love- The Eagles
Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran (cliche but I can't deny Ed is amazing)
Iris- Goo Goo Dolls
With or Without you- U2 (my parents wedding song)
 Lost in the light- Bahamas

Sad love songs :

All I want- Kodaline
Slow it down-  The Lumineers
Please don't say you love me- Gabrielle Alpin (if you've never heard this you WILL NOT be disappointed)
After the storm - Mumford and sons
Fix you- Coldplay
Sunburn- Ed Sheeran 
Rivers and Roads- The Head and the Heart


I hope these songs provide you with the magic they provided me! Weather you're head over heals in love or maybe someone has completely shattered you! It's always a comforting feeling that someone out there, feels the same way and was able to put the feelings into words with a smooth melody!

Enjoy !
-Love Lauren







2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Kodaline. Although they can be very melancholy! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. couldn't agree more! i do get in a melancholy mood from time to time thought

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author