5 moods 5 songs

It's time I do a music mood post!

1. Do you ever get in that mood where you're feeling so bad ass but like also moody and ready to break a heart? ya, me too! This mood is my most complicated to soundtrack but these are the 5 songs that I play!

Waiting Game- BANKS
Howlin' for you- The Black Keys
Ribs- Lorde
West Coast- Lana Del Rey
Drunk in love (2015 version) - Beyonce

2. Do you miss someone? Are you sad and looking for a perfect song to cry to in your car while eating a bag of Doritos? Then here are the 5 songs that will help you get the tears out so you can move on! 

All I want- Kodaline
Fix you- Coldplay
Say you love me- Jesse Ware
 Seaside- The kooks
I'm gonna be (500 miles)- Sleeping at last

3. Oh god you're at the gym? Yikes! Well here are a few songs that will get your blood flowing a little faster.

Back in Black- ACDC
Toxic- Britney Spears
Talking Body- Tove Lo
Tonight is the night- Outasight
Sleeping with a friend (the Chainsmokers remix) -Neon Trees

4. Ah yes, It's crazy hot outside and you are headed to the beach! Here is your soundtrack!

Island in the sun- Weezer
Girls- The 1975
A-Punk- Vampire Weekend
Shake it out- The Machine
Nova Scotia- Magic Man

5. Heading home from the clubs, everyone is still happy but tired and two lazy to talk. Put these songs on to let the mellow mood live on!

Riptide- Vance Joy
3 a.m -Matchbox 20
Australia- The Shins
Stolen Dance- Milky Chance
I feel it all- Feist



Hope these songs tickle your fancy !

Love Lauren
 











1 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author