Top 5 of March

So March has been a very artistic month for me. 
I've done a little painting and cooking and I've been very inspired by the roaring 20's/European art. So here are my monthly favorites :

Movies:
  1. Midnight in paris
  2. Love, Rosie
  3. History of the Eagles (Bio)
  4. Nor waving but Drowning
  5. Vicki Cristina Barcelona

Shows
  1. Parks and Rec
  2. Greys Anatomy
  3. Revenge
  4. 3rd Rock from the sun
  5. Veronica Mars 

 Albums

  1. Dan Croll - Sweet Disarray
  2. James Bay- Chaos and the calm
  3. Tom Odell- Long way down
  4. YUCK- Glow and Behold
  5. Elle King- Love Stuff

People I found interesting
  1. Al Capone
  2. F. Scott Fitzgerald
  3. Glenn Frey
  4. Oscar Wilde 
  5. Sylvia Plath 

Travel Dreams

  1. India 
  2. Chicago
  3. Peru
  4. South Africa
  5. Italy 
 -Love Lauren<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13855075/?claim=j6rmmm6pffp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post format for monthly favourites, very creative! Also may I say you have excellent taste - Midnight In Paris is a masterpiece of a film and Parks & Rec is simply everything , still not ready to accept that it's over!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      Yeah, the finale of Parks & Rec kind of murdered my soul a little bit. Time for reruns I suppose !

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author