Uh OH

So I did something horrible for my wallet. I walked into the new urban outfitters 2 blocks away from my apartment. yikes...

SOOOO I want everything. As I walk through the store of alternative dreams I realized I have no summer clothes. I mean I have a few things but nothing that really suits 21 year old personality, if that makes sense.

I only walked out of there with one shirt in my bag. It could have been a full bag but my birthday is tmr so I'm hoping for some extra cash , then I'll make my way back!

What will I buy?
Let me show you what I'm thinking!











AHH and there are so much more! these are my top picks!

Just need the extra$$$

OKAY bye
-Love Lauren


1 comments:

  1. I always want everything in Urban Outfitters too! I love everything you posted, especially that lilac sweater, it looks so cozy.

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author