Rambling about a song

FLASH BACK FRIDAY

So I was just listening to an early 00' playlist, When a familiar tune started humming through my speakers, It was trains famous "Drops of Jupiter" ! I've always liked this song but now I think I may love it.

It's quiet beautiful. In a way that I never noticed before. 

Like idk my understanding of the song is about a guy who is inlove with a girl who is a little lost in her life/ needs some space to figure out herself. The guy is just happy for her and thinks about the memories while he awaits her return. 

I'm a sucker for a love song and as an example "Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran IS the wedding song of 2015 and very beautiful la de da, that said it's very typical like (i love you and i wanna marry you and take care of you) . Where as drops of jupiter is like a guy who will wait for a girl to figure herself out because he loves her. TBH I think true love is allowing your partner to be their self and accepting/appreciating them for it.

So there you have it! My little repetitive rant about a train song.

(P.S i love Ed Sheeran it was just an example xoxo)

-Love Lauren




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author