Soundtracked Summer

So here in Lil ol'Canada it's summer?? Yah that's right!
We seem to only have two seasons here because 2 weeks ago it was snowing and now it's hella hot! (this is not a complaint!!!)

So!! do your plans this summer include going to the beach, camping and late night bon fires with the most radical people in your life? if so, i'm very jealous!

My summer plans: Working. 
Luckily, I adore my job BUT that said on a 35 degree summer day, being stuck in an UN-aircoinditioned building is not ideal!

So naturally, I put together some of my favorite summer tunes to make brutal days a little bit sweeter! 

(if you're a lucky bastard you can listen to them at the beach n'stuff )

1. The way we move- Langhome Slim 
(You may recognize this from the opening scene of 21 and over)
2. T-shirt Weather- Circa Wave
3. The boys of the Summer- Don Henley
4. I want Crazy- Hunter Hayes
5. Just Smoke- Mumford and sons
6. Stunner- Milky Chance
7. Shame(That's Nice Remix) - All the Colours
8. 101- WALLA
9. Better than that- Miles Kane
10. Dancing Shoes- Artic Monkeys
11. Misery- Maroon 5
12. Highway Don't Care- Tim McGraw & Taylor Swift
13. Cecilia- Simon & Garfunkel
14. Superbad- Jesse McCartney
15. Sparks- Hilary Duff (i love her idgaf!!)

 I tried to do a wide range of music as you can see! If you would like me to post more feel free to ask!!

I BETTER PEACE NOW!
- Love Lauren







4 comments:

  1. You know this is a good soundtrack when I know 1/4 of the songs mentioned! #progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great soundtrack! I'm loving the new Mumford and Sons album and I too still love Hilary Duff haha

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! I think it's incredibly underrated sadly! & how can one not love Lizzie McGuire right?

      Thanks Liz :)

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author