IM BACK *maybe*

Hello Folks,

After a few months hiatus from blogging I *think* I'm back for good. I could say I've had no time but I'd be lying. Honestly I just forgot .

SOoO let me catch you up on what I've been doing/planing/liking:

MUSIC is obviously my first topic and let me tell you. I've been **very** involved in music lately.
I'll start off with a story... SO LM was at a party and chatting with new cool people about how much she loves music and how she wishes she could make a career out of it. (i'm going to stop talking about myself in third person now). SO anyways it turns out I was talking to a music producer here in Halifax, what are the chances?? we'll he gave me an incredible opportunity to work with him. SO he's been showing me some of the behind the scenes action of how his band writes and produces their music! Very cool guys.

So I've been thinking that becoming a music scout is something I'm interested in pursuing! which leads me to my next Adventure!

Vancouver BC

Yah that's right I'm thinking about moving to the beautiful vancity. I just figure it's (in my opinion) the coolest city in Canada and the weather is flawless since i love rain v much. SO yah i will probably blog about that in depth at some point.


SO yah that's the big stuff but other than that a friend of mine was home for 2 months so I've been spending a lot of time with her and painting/concerts... you know, the usual.

SUGGESTIONS BASED ON WHAT I"VE BEEN LIKING

BANDS:
Wilco 
Mac Demarco
LANY
Father John Misty
Plants and Animals
Lewis Del Mar
Alvvays
Mardeen

MOVIE
life partners
*nothing else is coming to mind*

SHOWS
That 70's Show
Love
Greys Anatomy (obvz) 

Anyways guys,
That's all for now.

Love Lauren xx




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back friend! So glad you are getting involved in the music industry, nothing suits you more! Lets get together soon and chat! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much friend! Yes please ... this weekend maybe???

      Delete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author