Favorite songs and artists of 2015

Hey peeps,

Sorry for slacking on the past few months, I've just been having a hard time getting in the writing mood. Since 2016 is around the corner I thought I'd share with you my favorite music discoveries/events of 2015.

1. I have to start off with Troye Sivan because for the past 3 months I've been completely absorbed with him. IN FACT i'm currently listening to COOL by him so yah.
2.Mumford and sons released an album, need i say more? anyone who knows me or has read my blog before knows that I'm obsessed. I personally think wilder mind is their best album (unpopular opinion I know) but there wasn't a song on the album that I didn't absolutely love, so A+!
3. The song Sedona by Houndmouth . Is one of those songs for me that can fit any mood and it the first time hearing it was definitely one of those WOW moments this year.
4. I went to The Counting Crows concert this year which I blogged about back in May. They are one of my all time favorite bands so seeing them live was an amazing experience.
5. This part year I found out i have a deep love for old school music like frank Sinatra and Billie Holiday, There is something so pure about that style of music that really affected me.

I know that was kind of a strand mix of things but I guess those were my big music related things this year. Below I'm going to list my favorite songs. To listen to my list follow me on spotify! (laurenmaclean8)


1. Barcelona- George Ezra
2. Sedona- Houndmouth
3. All you had to do was stay- Ryan Adams cover if tswift
4. Don't you want me- Bahamas, The weather Station
5. It kills me- Cub sport
6. Salad days- Mac Demarco
7. Even the darkness has arms- The Barr Brothers
8. The Judge- Twenty one Pilots
9.Trouble- Cage the elephant
10. Only love- Mumford and sons
11. Turn your love- Half moon Run
12. Molotov Girls- The Zolas 
13. Flashed Junk Mind- Milky Chance
14.Fear of Fear- Passenger
15. Australia- The Shins
16. NEW DORP.NEW YORK- Ezra Koenig
17. Kiss me - Olly Murs
18. Fire and the Flood- Vance Joy
19. Talk me Down- Troye Sivan
20. Tessellate- alt-j

 That's all for now folks. Ill be back :)

Love Lauren.
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author