Fall music picks

Hey peeps!

It's now October 19th! wtf? 2015 is slipping by so fast and it's HaRd to believe! So far it's been a pretty good year. I mean I have been workn like a dog but that's cool! Enough about me lets talk about fall!
I'm more of a spring girl myself but I can get down with this cliche pumpkin tasting/apple picking/scary movie/sweater weather stuff! The one thing that I personally love about fall is it's MUSIC SEASON!! well.. that's what I call it because every fall artists seem to release there albums!

SO obviously this bitch is making you guys a fall playlist ! (new and old!)

1. Whispering in the dark- Mumford and Sons
2. Knee Socks- Artic monkeys
3. Buzz cut season- Lorde
4. Lay it on me- Ed sheeran
5. Panic Cord- Gabrielle Aplin
6. Sedona- Houndmouth (must listen too!) 
7. Furr- Blitzen Trapper 
8. Heart it races- Dr. Dog 
9. California- Delta Spirit
10. Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits

Of course I have more up my sleeve but to be quite honest I don't know if anyone even really reads this or cares. If you do want more however just request!

kk bye
xoxox 
-Love Lauren






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author