3 Very Important Discovery's in music

OKAY guys! Yesterday I spent the morning cleaning / organizing my room. I moved in a few weeks ago so things are still a little messy but as of yesterday I'm all finished!! So In the afternoon it was a perfect Sunday as I laid in bed listening to the rain, and of course spent the day scanning the internet for a new artist to obsess over and did I find one? Absolutely.
 
The Tallest Man On Earth. 

I really wish I could take credit for finding him all by myself but. I can't. My new roommate went to his concert in Toronto last week and I was like, who is that? and she forced me to listen and I fell madly inlove. The end.

JK I really wanna talk about it. Guys, I heard one of his songs in high school when my music taste was NOT on point. Things have changed, his music makes me feel like hes inlove with me ya know?
Plus he kinda has a similar voice as Jake Bugg but with more life advice?

MUST LISTEN TOO SONGS:
Burden of Tomorrow
Troubles Will be Gone
Pistol Dreams
Honey Won't you let me in 
(Also listen to every song hes ever sung you won't regret)

Another artist who is kind of becoming mainstream but I think seem really cool is Troye Sivan (Also sounds like the male version of lorde??let me know if you agree)
It makes me happy hes mainstream because he has a lot of talent and the world deserve to hear!
his hit song is WILD go listen meow.


Last but CERTAINLY not least. 

Rayland Baxter. This attractive male isn't only a pretty face but also has the voice of a damn angel.
I still have to explore his albums but what I've heard so far I l-o-v-e!!
So while you read this I demand you open a new tab, type in YouTube, and search Yellow eyes because you will not regret!!!!! (or click on the link below)


That's all for now Peeps! Go follow me on Spotify if ya feel ! (laurenmaclean8) 

-Love Lauren







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author