Hey again!

I know it's been a really long time peeps, and I have 110 excuses I could make and there's probably about 15 posts I started and never got around to finishing so my bad!

What have I been doing over this glorious summer?

Working!! aha I wish that was not the case but with the exception like 2 long weekends Vacation time was not a thing for this girl. I do LOVE my job (project coordinator for hospital IT) That's said this summer has been a living hell because all the work I did in the past year was destroyed due to a few systems crashing, so I had to start from scratch and do a years worth of work in 3 months! So ya I was a busy bee but up to the challenge !

On a more positive note. My first summer living alone was more than a success, the independence of doing what you want when you want to is truly liberating ! Also my best friend came home from California for 3 weeks which was the highlight of my summer. We went to Wolfville with a group of really funny friends and spent the day on the lake floating and drinking and the night drinking and dancing. (Probably the best night in a very long time may I add!)

I went to see Tokyo Police Club which was fucking crazy amazing and a must see concert !!


Songs of the summer:
  1. High By The Beach - Lana Del Ray
  2. Like A Rolling Stone- Bob Dylan 
  3. Molotov Girls- The Zolas
  4. Fire and the Flood- Vance Joy
  5. Panic Cord- Gabrielle Aplin
  6. We Don't Have to take our clothes off- Ella Eyra
  7. Yellow Eyes- Rayland Baxter
  8. A-Punk- Vampire Weekend
  9. All will be well- The Gabe Dixon Band
  10. Only Love- Mumford and Sons

So anyways that was a very very scattered & brief update of what I've been up too! 
Plus it's fall which seem to be when every artists drops an album so you can expect some reviews! 

talk soon,

-Love Lauren






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author