Concert Talks

CONCERTS SEEN:
  1. Rihanna/akon
  1. Hilary Duff
  1. Kylan Porter
  1. Hunter Hayes
  1. Bob Segar
  1. July Talk
  1. Sam Roberts
  1. Blue Rodio
  1. KISS
  1. Summer Rush :
  1. (Lady gaga, JB, Nelly others I don't remember)
  1. Metallica 
  1. Taylor Swift


TOP 4

  1. July talk is my number one by far. First of all it was a free water front concert. Second of all they were so energetic and fun to watch and they have the coolest voices and poetic lyrics!
  1.  Bob Segar is my second because its Bob fucking Segar? Never have I ever seen a young artist rock out quite like this 72 yr old brilliantly talented man!!
  1. Hunter Hayes, lots of fangirling and screaming and crying happened at this one. nough said!! 
  1. Taylor Swift last but certainly not least. I don't feel like I need to explain why I she made it, she is the queen of hair flipping afterall 


TOP 5 CONCERTS I'M DYIN TO SEE!

  1. Mumford & Sons 
  1. Fleetwood Mac 
  1. Vance Joy
  1. The Eagles
  1. ColdPlay
 Anyways that's all for meow.

Love Lauren
 href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13593209/?claim=549pyu4z499">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author